Cannon Driveway & Patios is your number one destination for all your interlocking paver stoops and paver steps installation. We serve Morris County, Essex County, Union County and Somerset County. Interlocking pavers are overtaking asphalt for steps and stoops installation. They are called the stoops and steps of the future. Many benefits come from installing interlocking pavers steps. One of the crucial benefits is beautification. They will add value to your house. Statistics show that a house on sale that has paver stoops or steps will sell faster than one which does not have either of the two. The reason why the pavers are the best option that adds value to your residential or commercial property is the fact that it will be the last stoop or steps you will ever need. All the other paving options will wear and tear over time and will need replacement or resurfacing which translates to additional costs.
We have a proven record of accomplishment in case you doubt our capability. Among our clients, include:
- Religious institutions – churches, mosques, and temples can take advantage of our expertise and offer these landmarks something their followers will associate themselves with.
- Homeowners – many homes have undergone fabulous makeover by simply installing paver stoops and steps.
- Business owners – if you want to attract more clients, your workplace has to be distinctively unique. Give them something to remember.
- Commercial property managers- commercial property managers can increase the value of their property by simply contracting us to install state-of-the-art paver steps.
- Learning institutions – high schools, universities, and colleges have realized the importance of well-crafted finishes. Paver steps and stoops give such organizations an appealing look.
- Recreational centers – swimming pools and gymnasiums have not been left behind either. They have incorporated this technology to complement their architectural designs.
We have many interlocking pavers designs, colors, patterns and styles for you to choose from. Imagine having the freedom of choosing from any color you can imagine. How awesome is that? Ranging from vibrant colors to natural earth tones, we have something for everyone. For textures, you can choose from: embossed, tumbled, smooth non-tumbled and flagstone textures among many others. Options are virtually endless. If you are overwhelmed by the many types of interlocking pavers stoops and steps, our experts will help you make an informed decision. The result will be a sweet treat for not only for yourself and for your family but for your visitors too. Anyone visiting your house or commercial building will notice this perfect work of art. Paver stoops and steps are gaining popularity as the preferred choice over other methods. Their versatility sets them apart from the pack.
We provide installation at competitive prices you will not find anywhere else. Take advantage of our limited time discount and make one of the best decisions of your life. Each installation we perform undergoes thorough inspection to ensure that we meet the set guidelines and maintain our high standards of excellence.
Our interlocking pavers are backed with an impressive manufacturer’s lifetime warranty against cracking and breaking. Sit back, relax and let us do the magic. The whole process is simple. After asking for a free estimate, one of our professional design consultants will get in touch with you. They will assist you in planning and designing. We believe that there are no bad ideas. Feel free to give them what you have in mind. They have handled many projects before and so they pretty much get your idea. Do not limit your imagination. All this efforts aimed at creating a clear picture that reflects your overall goal and vision for the paver stoop or steps project. Note that the design and diagram have a great impact on the scope of your project. At this particular point, we will be in a good position to give you an accurate approximation concerning your investment. We can continually alter your scope until your project needs are met fully. On completion of the design, the diagram will come in handy in approximating the quantities of materials required.
In the event of replacing your steps or stoops with paver, we carefully locate utilities like gas, water, and electricity to avoid unnecessary problems. We are not happy until you are satisfied with our work. We bring years of experience to the table and we encourage you to get in touch for more information.